More About Me
I am a Vocational Coaching Psychologist and Accredited Master Executive Coach* with over 17 years of experience in performance psychology. I have delivered more than 16,000 hours of direct coaching support, both to 1-2-1 and to groups. I have a wide-ranging background; in addition to direct coaching, I design deliver and evaluate psychological and rehabilitation programs, and provide consulting to both private and public sector clients on projects requiring coaching psychology content or support.
I focus on building resilience and performance in all those I work with, supporting them to achieve personal goals. I am an evidence-based practitioner: I ensure my work, both with individuals and organisations, is founded on the latest research and developments and that my recommendations and interventions are backed by tangible, quantitative and qualitative evidence. As an ethical and reflective practitioner, I adhere to all relevant professional codes of practice.
I am based in Cambridge in the UK and by offering sessions via phone, video, and VR platforms, as well as in-person (if practical), I am able to provide flexible support directly where and when it is needed both in the UK and across Europe.
• Graduate Member of the British Psychological Society (BPS)
• Accredited member of the Association for Coaching (AC)
• Member of the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP)
• Associate Member of the International Association of Coaching Psychology (ISCP)
• Associate member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
• Organisational Member of the Vocational Rehabilitation Association.
*Association for Coaching https://www.associationforcoaching.com/